Friday, August 25, 2006

Aliens and Goodness

http://www.mail-archive.com/mythfolk@yahoogroups.com/msg00040.html

Revista UFO (Editor) wrote:

Brazilian UFO Magazine reports
Brazilian Air Force Admits Investigation on UFOs
27 years later, the UFO phenomenon is still under taboo to the
Brazilian military. A petition requires Brazilian president Lula da
Silva the secret files' disclosure

Article by Carlos Mendes.
Translated by Paulo Santos, from the Brazilian UFO Magazine team.
Submitted to O Liberal newspaper.
Spread by the Brazilian UFO Magazine
http://www.ufo.com.br/

Introduction

In the months of October, November and December of 1977,
and during the first half of 1978, the Brazilian state of Par� has
been invaded by UFOs. And it wasn't simply sightings. Nothing to do
with mysterious lights wandering at high altitudes. It was about
bright objects, in several shapes and sizes, flying over the Maraj�
Bay region at low altitude, few meters above the trees and firing
strong light beams at the people. The people harmed by the phenomenon
- one of the most important ones of the world's ufology and still
under research nowadays - gave several names to the silent and bright
objects: �vampire light�, �bug�, �the thing� and mainly �chupa-chupa�
(the sucker). They said the objects pilots were beings with the height
of 1.20 or 1.30 meter..."

I have become quite aware of the presence of evil alien or
supernatural/uncommon forces. I realize that some evil such
things do exist, but I am not concerned with them. I'd rather
associate with good aliens, and I know God can protect me from
any such alien forces. And even if they do destroy me, so what
God rules and will be my judge and theirs.

I would like to experience some of these spooklights, as I believe
I would be able to garner some empathic information from them to
determine their origin. I would also like to meet and work with
some good aliens and work empathically with them to aid life.

I believe that good forces in the universe can overpower evil
forces if necessary, but that this can only truly be accomplished
autonomously. It would be inappropriate for a good force to rescue
a force that was not interested in being rescued, or which was
evil and wanted what was evil, [or deserved what was evil.] But
that an innocent force being oppressed, that would not stand.
Justice shall be served.

It is also a topic regarding quantums and attention. I believe
humans are somewhat special in universe life because of the way
God made us, our relative autonomousness, innocence to a degree,
ability to contain good and evil, and our nascent state.

I believe the Nephilim mentioned in the Old Testament were spiritual
aliens of sorts.
I think it would be fantastic to be one of them in God's service.

Cattle mutilations, the mothman, these things are unattractive.

No comments: