Thursday, September 21, 2006

Spider ESP

This is going here because there is little else place to put it. If you know aliens exist, you know mental communication exists. I just communicated with a spider not 5 minutes ago.

I was mixing some paint thinner to clean the oil brush I had juste been painting with. The spider hopped out of the bucket. I'm like woah that spider should go someplace right. So it's sitting there on this red and black rug, and I'm like you should go. It's like where, I'm like well out there, indicating the outdoors only like 4 feet away, which is equivalent to a spider year, heh.

The spider did not recognize the outside. I said I will take you there, and found a leaf to carry it on. The spider is like but you're a human. I said I know that, but I will take you to the outside safely.

The spider thinks for like 3 seconds, then hops right onto the leaf. Right onto it, and holds still. So I'm like wow!! then i take it outside to these bushes, put him on the bushes, say you're welcome! and drop the leaf. I think on the leaf for a sec for the plants, but decide its fine and go. The spider's like what about the leaf? I'm like the leaf is the ground's now, and that seems to fly.

Now I'm inside and telling you. I love it.

Another time I got a similar ESP test correct with my two friends. One thought of something, which could be 'almost any place at all on earth'. I selected it correctly after getting pictures of it in my head 5 times. It was the ocean.

I also invite you to examine the title link to crows who use city streets and cars driving to crack open nuts. This is anthroecology. The birds recognizes the pedestrian crosswalk and knows that the light will stop cars, and that they then start again momentarily, in enough time to collect the bits. This is a bird learning a complex routine to acquire food. Consider the 100th monkey principle of ESP.

No comments: