Tuesday, June 19, 2007

It seems aliens consider acceptance off the planet in waves of time. They are real and can be in only so many places at a time, but there are far more than there are humans, so a team for each prospective human candidate is likely. I would imagine they read these webthingers and examine us electromagnetically at their interest.

They probably affect the outcomes of our daily lives with telepathic and sociological biologies. Interacting with them, even empathically, is a treat, when it honors God.

I guess that they track millions of special people and are selecting to interview/take off voluntarily hundreds of thousands of them or more to incorporate into an alien society. What they try to accomplish there, I cannot tell. I'm not intent on what they do, but I imagine they do a lot of loving God, helping organize the fate of world events, loving one another, being aware and making a good life for the world, ensuring justice, that sort of thing surely. I'd play that game. Or certain others. I would. What do they do? It might be better.

No comments: